The Jr. Clippers program promotes healthy, active lifestyles for children of the Greater LA region. Children ages 3-12 are taught the fundamentals of basketball, sportsmanship and athletics.
Jr. Clippers participants receive a variety of incentives throughout the year including a Jr. Clippers uniform, game tickets, books and school supplies, giveaway items and exclusive basketball clinic opportunities. All teams participating in the Jr. Clippers basketball league are also eligible for the Sportsmanship and Essay Program, designed to ingrain the importance of sportsmanship, with a focus on teamwork, fair play, ethical behavior and integrity.
Assessment Week: September 11–16, 2017
League Begins: September 25, 2017
Ages 3 - 5
Assessment, Training and League starts: September 23, 2017
• Jr. Clippers Uniform for each league participant
• Discounted Camp Rate for Clippers Youth Hoops Camps
• Access to the Jr. Clippers Digital Hub with skills and highlight videos, league information and special offers.
• Participation in incentive-based Sportsmanship and Essay programs
• Jr. Clippers exclusive season-long Friends and Family ticket link for access to discounted Clippers tickets.
• Final League Banquet
THE SALVATION ARMY SIEMON FAMILY
YOUTH & COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE