SIEMON CENTER FACILITY POLICIES
CODE OF CONDUCT
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER POLICIES
FORMS, DOWNLOADS & PRESS INFORMATION
It takes a special person to be a counselor for our campers, your kids. Camp counselors have to be energetic, enthusiastic, fun—but also trained to respond quickly and efficiently in any situation. Your child’s safety is our number one priority.
• All staff members receives First Aid and CPR certification from The American Red Cross.
• Staff are trained for emergency procedures at each camp location.
• When taking a field trip, a certified counselor with The Salvation Army Decisive Driving Certification will drive.
• Staff will be equipped with first aid kits, as well as all emergency information needed for each participant.
• Lifeguards will be present during all swim sessions that take place during camp.
• A first aid kit and a list of medications and allergies will be on camp staff at all times. Parental emergency contact information will remain on staff no matter the activity.
THE SALVATION ARMY SIEMON FAMILY
YOUTH & COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE